Yellow Gemstone Hoop Earrings with Sterling Silver Hooks and Blue Green Glass Beads
3 inches long
These one of a kind long yellow and green earrings feature:
* handmade hoops covered with twinkling "beachy mix" glass Japanese seed beads in blue, green, clear, and amber
* 8mm lemon yellow jasper rounds
* sterling silver 4mm rounds
* sterling silver ear hooks
* sterling silver wire protectors
Jasper is thought to protect against negativity, promote healing, and bring joy to life. (These statements are for entertainment purposes only and should not replace seeking traditional medical treatment and therapy.)
For more earrings, click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryByScotti?section_id=10091746&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5
For my main shop page, click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryByScotti
Self Representing Artist in Jewelry Design #3895
An SRAJD artist sells jewelry that they designed and created. When you purchase from a member, you are buying directly from and supporting the artist!
I accept payment by Paypal, credit cards, debit cards and Etsy gift cards.
Your item(s) will be shipped through the U.S. Post Office. I will make every effort to ensure that they arrive in excellent condition.
I ship internationally. Shipping costs are listed below each item in my store.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If your product is defective, you will be offered your choice of an exchange, a store credit, or a refund, which will be issued upon my receipt of the item. Returns are available within 30 days from the item's shipment date. All items MUST be returned in their original condition, not altered. The buyer ships merchandise at their own expense, defective or not. I take care of the expenses shipping back to you. I do reimburse the return shipping charges if the item is found to be defective. The buyer is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns; please retain the tracking information until I ship the replacement to you. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
I would be happy to customize my pieces to suit your requirements. For example, if you prefer post, lever-back or clip-on earrings or a different style of clasp, please indicate your preferences at the time of your order. I can also make minor adjustments in length for most items; indicate this also at the time of your order.
Feel free to contact me with any special requests.
RETURN TO SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/scotticohn
CONTACT ME: http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=scotticohn
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Scotti Cohn (Jewelry by Scotti), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at sm_cohn [!at] hotmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Scotti Cohn, 102 Grand Oak Circle, Pendleton, SC 29670